Frequently asked questions
1. How can I download the Office?
- If didn't do it yet, change your default UNI-SOPRON ID password.
- Login to Office 365
- Download the Office 365 ProPlus installer from the Office 365.
- After installation, launch Word or Excel, and active the Office using your UNI-SOPRON ID.
2. What happends with my Office 365 account when I finished my studies at the UNI-SOPRON?
Your UNI-SOPRON ID and Office 365 account will be deleted. We will contact you with the exact time of the deletion.
3. How can I access IT Services at the UWH?
You can access IT Services at the UWH with your UNI-SOPRON ID.
4. How can I forward my Office 365 mailbox?
- Login to Office 365 at https://portal.office.com.
- Visit https://outlook.office.com/owa/?path=/options/forwarding or
- Click the App Launcher on the top left -> Gear menu (top right)-> Mail -> Accounts -> Forwarding
- Click the Start forwarding radio button.
- Enter the email address in the Forward my email to field.
- If you wish to keep a copy of an email sent to your Office 365 email address in your Office 365 mailbox, check the Keep a copy of forwarded messages checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
5. How much mail and file storage do I get in Office 365
The maximum size of your mailbox is 50 GB, your Onedrive for Business storage is 1 TB (1000 GB).